1. =MGN= is now...
    http://P1gaming.net/forum LOGIN THERE
    Your account has already been moved, login with your old password!

Welcome Tyra777!

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Notices' started by =MGN=RedEagle2, Mar 6, 2018.

1. =MGN=RedEagle2

=MGN=RedEagle2 Commander Awesomesauce Founding Team =MGN= Admin Proud Founder of PSD Proud Citizen of Dawn

Forum Posts:
    Welcome to =MGN= Tyra777!

Please join me in welcoming our newest member, @Tyra777. I want to personally welcome you to =MGN=! We are so glad to have you as part of our family of mature gamers! We are noob-friendly so feel free to ask questions.

The best way to enjoy =MGN= is to make posts on our forum and by that make friends! To make posts visit the home page and share some insightful comments and thoughts on things other people have posted.

Each time you make a few posts you unlock some awesome in-game rewards too:

On =MGN= jetpacks:
    50 -- Video world whitelist allowed
    100 -- Jet packs staff
    120 --Ability to Join the =MGN= Staff Team
    300 -- Jet packs admin

Enjoy the day!

=MGN= RedEagle

Advertisements

Advertisements

P.S. A little bit about me:

I have no idea what awesomesauce is but I command it.

I know a few things about it though:

It's green. It makes all things green once it is poured on. It works much better on Wednesday. It also will talk to you if you put a hat on it. When applied to inanimate objects they grow ears.

===========My Story============
    A tank commander in world war 2, =MGN=RedEagle escaped his damaged and on fire tank during combat with his trusted unicycle. Cycling behind enemy lines with guns blazing he single handily sunk two german U-boats by bribing the dock guards with sedated whipped cream.

When back on shore, he was promptly captured after being found with two whipped cream bottles in his mouth lying sound asleep.

While in prison, =MGN=RedEagle helped instigate what is now known as the "Great Squirrel Rebellion" a failed attempt to overthrow hitler by arming squirrels with potato-firing helium balloons.

P.P.S.:

Keep in mind that some of these "rewards" are not rights but rather the ability to apply. For example you don't automatically get forum mod for having 400 posts you, get the ability to apply for forum mod. Some might change a little over the months too.

Reply to First Post