1. =MGN= is now...
    http://P1gaming.net/forum LOGIN THERE
    Your account has already been moved, login with your old password!

Pirate Factions in Detail

Discussion in 'Faction/TeamUp Forum' started by =MGN=RedEagle2, Dec 15, 2015.

1. =MGN=RedEagle2

=MGN=RedEagle2 Commander Awesomesauce Founding Team =MGN= Admin Proud Founder of PSD Proud Citizen of Dawn

Forum Posts:
    As a pirate you play the antagonist on the server.

Often time pirates are admins and have access to infinite resources. You could essentially harass people till they give up but really you are there to provide a little bit of a fun challenge. I like the frustrate people a bit and then give them a sense of victory by "accidentally" dropping my coffee.
    Advertisements

Advertisements

Pirate factions can:
    • Trap users on the surface and demand ransom (you are to leave them alone at the payment of 1x item, even a cup). Let them go if they really seem like they are gonna quit.
    • Give people free 99 free coffee and hints
    • Steal from unprotected chests (above or under ground)
    • Steal people's portals (above or under ground, do it with some moderation, DO NOT REMOVE admin's portals)
    • Insult people without being rude, example: you swim like a donkey, is that the best you can do?
    • Destroy houses on the surface
    • Repeat phrases like "you can't make it" or "just give up"
    Pirate factions cannot:
    • Trap users underground
    • Push people to quit
    • Cuss
    • Be a genuine pain
    • Attack protected areas

I like to harass uses a bit using useless blocks (reinforced blocks) to stop them finding secrets or to make giant pillars blocking there way, protecting them and putting signs on the pillar like "time waster" or "just give up".

The whole server is a fine peace of reverse psychology. Give people an impossible challenge, tell them they can't make it and see if they have the guts to make it.

Reply to First Post
  2. 007Awesome007

007Awesome007 Twiggle =MGN= Beta Major Proud Founder of PSD Active Member

Forum Posts:
    How are the pirates supposed to remove the portal as they are not admin?
    Also do pirates also get "unlimited" coffee as they can give it away?
    Advertisements

3. MADE TO LOVE

MADE TO LOVE Trolling Queeen =MGN= Admin =MGN= Beta Colonel Proud Founder of PSD Active Member

Forum Posts:
    So many rules and now I'm scared there's something like this for medics and I don't know it
    Advertisements

4. =MGN=RedEagle2

=MGN=RedEagle2 Commander Awesomesauce Founding Team =MGN= Admin Proud Founder of PSD Proud Citizen of Dawn

Forum Posts:
    Read the rules of engagement one and give me your thoughts, I am still working these things out.

5. =MGN=RedEagle2

Forum Posts:
    These are more like guidelines just to stop ppl over doing it or really hurting peoples feelings on the server.

6. MADE TO LOVE

MADE TO LOVE Trolling Queeen =MGN= Admin =MGN= Beta Colonel Proud Founder of PSD Active Member

Forum Posts:
    Yes I I know I just meant I was a little worried that I missed something and wasn't doing something right

7. =MGN=RedEagle2

Forum Posts:
    Your made to love... Of course you would get things... Ahem... I mean you good.