1. =MGN= is now...
    http://P1gaming.net/forum LOGIN THERE
    Your account has already been moved, login with your old password!

Mgn

Discussion in 'Media' started by PotatoGoat, Dec 19, 2017.

?

SHould we expand our clan?

1. yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. PotatoGoat

PotatoGoat I AM SORRY Active Member

Forum Posts:
    Hello fellow folks, this would almost be my 4th year from joining mgn. It has been awhile and let me say this, in the months I have been leaving and coming back nothing has changed....STILL. I would like to propose an idea. I still care about this place, it was were I met some of the people I still talk to like cait(left) and shadow(left). And I noticed something, the best of the best are leaving and I don't really enjoy that. Something needs to change if you want this place to keep growing and growing, find a new platform or some new games to take over with the clan. expand so you can get more exposure, recruit some new people...just do something because I would honestly hate for this site to die down, because at my young age it was a hot spot.
    Advertisements

Advertisements

Reply to First Post
  2. 007Awesome007

007Awesome007 Twiggle =MGN= Beta Major Proud Founder of PSD Active Member

Forum Posts:
    Welcome back :)

Activity here on the forum has declined as most of our members and new ones as well have joined the MGN discord server.

There is many new things that are happening over on discord, >> mgnclan.com/discord
    Advertisements

Raizusekku and Yippee456 like this.
  3. PotatoGoat

PotatoGoat I AM SORRY Active Member

Forum Posts:
    yeah but like, I miss the old clan.. @007Awesome007
    Advertisements

4. Hiro

Hiro Unstoppable! Active Member

Forum Posts:
    I haven't been on this site actively in like, years. I've been on this site since the very start, watching this site grow from a few hundred to now near 30k members is amazing to me. This site has been through so many challenges but it still grew rapidly during those times. I sometimes check this site through out the year and last time I checked the site was BOOMING active, with new members joining like 20 a day, now its just 3-5. Its just kinda sad to see the forum die. because to be honest MGN was a big part of my life when I was like 10 or 11, and I wasn't even allow on MGN at the time. One thing I can think of MGN doing to help grow its community is definitely expanding it's platform. Maybe like PC or other mobile games. I think MGN tried doing this once but they couldn't grow on the game but we just gotta do something about this problem.

Edit: Also, I think Red should make the channel into a community one, people would send their videos and red would choose one and upload them. People would send their videos to red's email and red could like choose 1 video per week. These videos would relate to Cubic Castles, Minecraft, Blockheads, or any other game MGN is related with. Red himself would also be able to upload too.

Community Spotlight: Name of video - Name of MGN member.

There could also be a requirement. Like 35 posts on the forum (or active on discord).

(Also, when I posted this there was like 50 guests, and I was the only one on...)

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  5. Hishamlo

Hishamlo Legendary 3-5-0 =MGN= Private Active Member

Forum Posts:
    welcome back also it changed alot in the years for example the discord >_>

6. 007Awesome007

007Awesome007 Twiggle =MGN= Beta Major Proud Founder of PSD Active Member

Forum Posts:
    On the other hand, it's great that MGN's discord server has lots of activity. Some members may also find it easier and less laggy to navigate if they are using mobile devices.

We have expanded to a new game very recently, called YLands. It's currently in early access and available on PC.
    It's actually pretty active with it's own mini community which is growing rapidly.

@Raven39221 has started posting videos on =MGN= Daily, one of MGN's YouTube channels. (I will be soon as well)

I'm not too sure what Red has planned for those channels. I think your suggestion is great, it will give other members opportunity to create their own content and post it there :)

Yippee456 likes this.
  7. Blandrick

Blandrick A Normal Person =MGN= Trusted Officer Proud Founder of PSD Active Member

Forum Posts:
    Lies. (diverts from the main subject) you've not been here for almost 5 years.
    my opinion is that the forums are quite old fashioned. (not forums as a general thing, but our forums)
    also as Awesome already said above, Red already started recruiting new people from Ylands (a new sandbox game on steam for $15)
    but we should seriously try to get MGN back to it's fame. #MGN_FTW