1. =MGN= is now...
    http://P1gaming.net/forum LOGIN THERE
    Your account has already been moved, login with your old password!

=MGN= Miracles Is Back!

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by Aces Connor, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Aces Connor

Aces Connor Unstoppable! Active Member

Forum Posts:
    ._. Finally ._.

Hello everybody!! It feels great to kill that exam (i failed:mad:) I have always want to play blockhead during the exam but my mum would like me to study first :mad: :mad: But anyway lets get back to the main topic

First I want to apologize for not spending much time on Blockhead recently because of having exam, now i finished it and so now i may invest much time on it :D

Secondly, well this is quite tragic because a part of the Twins Tower east wing is being griefed and I am currently recovering it! It is good because i think that told me which part of the building is not perfect and i can improve it o_O (placing ownership sign did help, duh)

Last but not least, the server will be reopened on the 10th July. If possible, we may can reopen earlier!

Thanks all who have always been supporting me and i hope i wont let you down!

-Aces Connor-
    Advertisements

Advertisements

Reply to First Post
  2. No Game No Life

No Game No Life Enthusiastic Member Active Member

Forum Posts:
    Welcome back mah little dear Connor~ I was wondering where you were in both TF and Miracles (even though the time of which I've been on myself is sparse).
    And failing your exams when you were shut in to study really suggests you need long breaks between for maximum efficiency ;) (tell your mom to read a few articles on maximizing revision efficiency so that she'll believe you lol)
    Of course, regarding the grief you can always get Support to rollback to when the place wasn't griefed, but that only applies if you know how long the grief has been there, why not whitelist while you're away as your team isn't too active?
    Advertisements

Aces Connor likes this.