1. =MGN= is now...
    http://P1gaming.net/forum LOGIN THERE
    Your account has already been moved, login with your old password!

Become a Citizen of Dawn - Apply Here

Discussion in 'General' started by =MGN=RedEagle2, Jan 2, 2016.

1. =MGN=RedEagle2

=MGN=RedEagle2 Commander Awesomesauce Founding Team =MGN= Admin Proud Founder of PSD Proud Citizen of Dawn

Forum Posts:
    GameLoadingScreen2.jpg

Virtual worlds have a huge untapped potential to revolutionize how people communicate. Imagine being at school or work instantly, seeing, talking with and working with people just like in physical life but powered by the speed of the internet. Imagine the internet being millions of people living, interacting, talking, trading on the in full 3D just like in physical life.

Project Sapphire Dawn seeks to make this big vision a reality by starting with the creation of one small digital city state powered and built by you.

Get Involved:

Donate >
    Check out the demo >

And or:

Become a Citizen:

CITIZENSHIP IS NOT LONGER AVAILABLE (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

At the start of our journey we only want to invite those =MGN= members who truly embody our ideals. To be considered you must meet the following minimum requirements:
    1. Be a person of good reputation with a strong contribution on =MGN=’s forum and servers.
    2. At least 3 medals.
    3. Must have 350 forum posts & 350 sT.
    If you are interested, reply with "I want in."

We have to specifically select you for you to get in. Find yourself waiting? That just means the clan does not know you well enough yet as members have to bring other members in.

What is Project Sapphire Dawn?

Project Sapphire Dawn (PSD) is an initiative to create functioning digital civilization on the internet by starting a city of like-minded individuals of shared values and interests.

How do you intend to 'create civilization?'

In virtual worlds the lack of needs or social consequences leads to disorganization and chaos. We seek to create order by connecting people of shared values in an environment where they are encouraged to work together.

Register or to view Spoiler content!

Values, mission & culture:

We believe that in the future, not only will most human interaction migrate to the internet, cultures, ways of life and even civilizations will start there.

PSD is seeking to start things off with one city which has it's own culture. A society which decides its own destiny, creates its own culture, constructs its own “norms” and expectations.

PSD is a society of people honest, friendly people of mutual good will who are exited about virtual world technology.

Our mission is to stand for the digital-first generation, to give voice to a generation and way of life too often underestimated.

What will this look like if/when done?

Imagine a modern city where every house and every business is built by groups of citizens working together. Imagine a people creating their own identity and culture together.

and culture formed fully through the internet constantly finding their own uni

What's next when the project is complete?

If we prove digital civilization is possible, we plan to bring the revolution to the rest of the world. PSD is a limited city where only people who abide by strict rules and people who embrace our culture are welcome.

Do you have a greater goal with this project?

Seeking founders:

If you really believe in our vision and want to come along side to help build it from the ground up, we are seeking a team of "*founders" to make this project happen. Founders are people who want to join us in our mission of changing the world. Together we hope to move the world from the physical to the digital, to make virtual worlds ubiquitous (globally used).

We seek to build a new and better world, a digital one, based on the values of honesty and integrity and one which secures the freedom of every human being.

If you are interested click here:

Requirements:

500 forum posts. Reason:

This project is one step beyond gaming, we need people willing to work hard and help make this vision a reality. We hope to make this something where every person who becomes a founder will one day have a chance to work in the virtual world.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2016

Reply to First Post
  2. DaPerson

DaPerson Just your average =MGN= forum member I SWEAR. I'M NOT A ADMIN. SHH JUST GO WITH IT

Forum Posts:
    If you are interested, reply with your name and why you want to be a citizen.
    So I would like to be a citizen. :)
    My name is DaPerson, billk, billk123, person, dap, pizzacow, that really weird guy, hobo john. etc.
    I would like to be a citizen because I'd like to help find all of your bug errors. :p And I agree to your values.
    *COUGH* *COUGH*
    As a citizen I pledge my goodwill to my fellow members, to do my utmost to be an example of our values to contribute to the formation of our ideals and culture, and put the needs of the members of PSD before my own. Copy and paste this if you agree.
    Advertisements

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  3. MADE TO LOVE

MADE TO LOVE Trolling Queeen =MGN= Admin =MGN= Beta Colonel Proud Founder of PSD Active Member

Forum Posts:
    Hey I would like to apply for founder
    I'm made to love, MTL, love, Made whatever people call me
    I agree with you values and I want to help in anyway I can weather that means looking for glitchs or bugs or just coming up with ideas to make this game better :)
    Skills:I would love to help with miner jobs

As a citizen I pledge my goodwill to my fellow members, to do my utmost to be an example of our values to contribute to the formation of our ideals and culture, and put the needs of the members of PSD before my own.
    Advertisements

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  4. =mgn= haven

=mgn= haven The Lone Spartan Proud Founder of PSD =MGN= Private Active Member

Forum Posts:
    Time for the Praetor of Rome to rise to this...
    I'm Haven, Jason, Sparks, Hav, Hev, and Horus... (Sometimes a long time ago ;p)
    As a citizen I pledge my goodwill to my fellow members, to do my utmost to be an example of our values to contribute to the formation of our ideals and culture, and put the needs of the members of PSD before my own. I agree with the values and I want to join because I do think you need someone who can do a crap ton of things at once without messing up, and you have proof that I can do that ;p

5. Balance the YingYang

Balance the YingYang Weaver of Destiny =MGN= Trusted Officer Proud Founder of PSD Active Member

Forum Posts:
    All I need is 1 more medal and I could join
    Just in case....(later >.>)
    I would like to apply for citizen.gempheonix,Gempheonix,delivery eagle(my family),phyco,phycopath,draconis,Alice pheonicus.

Pledge:
    As a citizen I pledge my goodwill to my fellow members, to do my utmost to be an example of our values to contribute to the formation of our ideals and culture, and put the needs of the members of PSD before my own.
    I agree with the values and I want to join because I wanted to do cultural things and why we have racism and all that had stuff. As a person who is going to study to be a scientist (genetic engineering) I would also like to study about human phycology. And this game might be the ticket. And,I would like to squash those bugs if I can :p
    Skills:good at manipulating people(human phycology.... Its awesome)
    Noticing bugs.
    And some other stuff
    (Please not that only I have three medals... I don't want to do it later or I'll forget :D)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2016
  6. 007Awesome007

007Awesome007 Twiggle =MGN= Beta Major Proud Founder of PSD Active Member

Forum Posts:
    =MGN= Name: 007Awesome007, Twig..............
    Skills you have: Lots
    Stuff you are willing to help out with: Anythingggg (Testing.... Research... Blah blah blah...)
    Free time per week (in hours): Lots.... Uhh... Maybe at least 5...

As a citizen I pledge my goodwill to my fellow members, to do my utmost to be an example of our values to contribute to the formation of our ideals and culture, and put the needs of the members of PSD before my own. Copy and paste this if you agree.

7. Farooq

Farooq Lee Sin Main =MGN= Admin =MGN= Liberty Warrior Proud Founder of PSD Proud Citizen of Dawn Active Member

Forum Posts:
    I would like to join this thing that you are doing ._.

=MGN= Name:Farooq, banana, banana jam, piston (you named me that ._.), far far, qooraf, etc.

Skills you have:I can be humorous and get serious at times. I have higher education of many different branches of physics (Astro physics, nuclear pysics, electricity, quantum mechanics etc ), I have knowledge on light its speed and the effects of such great speeds on matter. I am learning about the theory of general reletavity (it's awesome) I have knowledge on a few programming languages. I have education in computer science asi well. I can do programming. I can read. I can sit without making a single move while watching a 25 episode marathon of anime in just one day. I can read more than 100 chapters of any manga per day. I can eat a lot. I like bananas.

Stuff you are willing to help out with:Programming (Unity and C#), a bit of map making (I'll learn how to make it), alpha testing, editing.
    Free time per week (in hours): 7-10 hours everyday

as a citizen I pledge my goodwill to my fellow members, to do my utmost to be an example of our values to contribute to the formation of our ideals and culture, and put the needs of the members of PSD before my own

Have a nice day red.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
    DaPerson likes this.
  8. Darkrai

Darkrai "" =MGN= Beta Commander Active Member

Forum Posts:
    =MGN= Name: Darkrai
    Skills you have: Reading, Writing, good understanding of things, and math skills. As well as a good imagination
    Stuff you are willing to help out with: Building the ideas and the architectural foundation of PSD
    Free time per week (in hours): 5 - 10

9. Jarita

Jarita Bookworm =MGN= Admin =MGN= Beta Colonel Proud Founder of PSD Proud Citizen of Dawn

Forum Posts:
    I'm sooo excited about this project!

Applying for citizen:
    Name: Jarita
    I want to join and become a citizen because I believe in the vision and I agree with the values.
    I strongly believe that online relationships are not less valuable than outside-the-internet relationships and that the Internet has a huge potential.

I'd also like to join in the mission and help to build the vision (applying for founder):

=MGN= Name:
    Jarita
    Skills you have: I don't have many skills that are related to technology, but I'm planning to start to learn Unity and C#. I would say that I'm quite good at reading and finding information, I can use Gimp, I can play piano (not very useful in this project :D) and I like to write.
    Stuff you are willing to help out with: Anything that I'm able to do. Cultural research, alpha testing, map making (in Tiled), gameplay ideas. Maybe writing gameplay scripts, too (I'm not sure if I understand English well enough to do that).
    Free time per week (in hours): Depends. I can make time for this.

10. SAFIRA DRAGON

SAFIRA DRAGON Teh fangirl._. Active Member

Forum Posts:
    D: I only have 137 forum posts.

11. =MGN=Josh

=MGN=Josh Unknown member. =MGN= Private Active Member

Forum Posts:
    This is brilliant! Just downloaded it - are there any other maps I can use and how do I add them?

Unfortunately I only have 100 posts :( :mad:o_O

EDIT: Now 101 posts ._.

12. DaPerson

DaPerson Just your average =MGN= forum member I SWEAR. I'M NOT A ADMIN. SHH JUST GO WITH IT

Forum Posts:
    There isn't any other maps so far. Unless red added more.

13. Farooq

Farooq Lee Sin Main =MGN= Admin =MGN= Liberty Warrior Proud Founder of PSD Proud Citizen of Dawn Active Member

Forum Posts:
    Or maybe if we could make some more

14. =MGN=Josh

Forum Posts:
    I'm not a coder :argh:

15. Farooq

Forum Posts:
    We don't really have to be. I'll just need to know how to make it and then I'll be able to do it for a few maps.

16. =MGN=Josh

Forum Posts:
    Yaaass thank you!!

17. =MGN=RedEagle2

=MGN=RedEagle2 Commander Awesomesauce Founding Team =MGN= Admin Proud Founder of PSD Proud Citizen of Dawn

Forum Posts:
    Great thanks for all these applications! Make sure to apply for founder if you want to help build it :)

18. Rida13

Rida13 Guest

Top Poster Of Month

hey biblio
    i really can help in making graphics
    and i will send u some pictures of what i did :)

19. Rida13

Rida13 Guest

Top Poster Of Month

upload_2016-1-10_11-43-31.png
    yeah im using google sketch up
    i wonder why dont u use it too
    this work took me only 15 mins
    its easer than unty 3d and can make graphics look better if u put ur head in and work for long time
    then safe the file in the unity lang (not sure wat is it) then open the file in unity
    oooh look at that pool :)

Sir. Dark and Jarita like this.
  20. =MGN=RedEagle2

Forum Posts:
    That looks good! Can't wait till you can join up! It will be great to have you designing maps with us.

Rida13 likes this.